If you’re looking for a competitive and fun way to face-off on the ice, the adult hockey league at Jacksonville Ice & Sportsplex offers a variety of skill level leagues for Fall, Winter, and Summer seasons.
Hockey evaluations are held prior to the start of the season and each division is assigned a set day for games. Don’t end up in the penalty box and make sure your USA Hockey Membership is up to date which is a requirement to participate in the Adult Hockey League.
Fall Adult Hockey League
- 14 game season
- Season Start Date: September 3rd
- End Date: December 16th
- New Player Evaluations: Tuesday, August 27th at 9pm
- League Meeting: Tuesday, August 27th at 8pm in the Penalty Box Lounge
- Rosters due August 30th
Divisions & Days Played
- A League – Saturday
- B League – Sunday
- C League – Sunday
- 35+ A League – Thursday
- 35+C League – Monday
- Bevie League – Tuesday
- $350 Early Bird (payment plan = $90/month) until August 19th
- $425 Regular Fee (payment plan = $110/month) after August 19th
- Payment Plan: 4 payments: At registration, September 15th, October 15th, & November 15th
Note: Discounts cannot be applied online. To receive a discount, please register in person or call customer service.