Looking to host a private indoor ice skating event or rent our basketball/volleyball courts or turf field for your team or special event? Our facilities are available for private event rentals by the hour or full day.
Ice skating and athletic team events are great activities for corporate team building, school field trips, and camp activities. We also offer a package discount for scouts looking to earn their skating badge in our indoor ice skating rink.
Our private group ice rink rentals are also available for curling and broomball. While most people are familiar with curling since it is an Olympic sport, you might be wondering what broomball is. Broomball is a recreational activity that is played on the ice between two teams. Combining elements of both hockey and soccer, players wear shoes on the ice and using wooden-handled broom sticks, hit a small rubber ball around the ice trying to score in the opponent’s goal. It’s a great activity for groups and requires no prior experience to enjoy!
- 20-49 skaters: $11 per skater ($10.28 tax-exempt)
Deposit: $220 (205.60 tax-exempt), covers first 20 skaters
- 50-99 skaters: $10.50 per skater ($9.81 tax-exempt)
Deposit: $525 ($490.50 tax-exampt), covers first 50 skaters
- 100+ skaters: $10 per skater ($9.35 tax-exempt)
Deposit: $1,000 ($935 tax-exempt), covers first 100 skaters
- Available during any public session
- Deposits must be paid in advance
- To book, for for more information, contact Brandy: email@example.com
Groups and Special events must be reserved a minimum of two weeks in advance of the date. They are booked on a first come first serve basis and many sessions have limited availablity. So don’t delay, call for more information now.
Reservations are not confirmed until a signed agreement and the required deposit is received.
Private Group Event Rental Pricing
*All soccer rentals contact BASL (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**Full day and half day Sportsplex rental includes the 6 courts, carpet area, and reception area. Soccer field is not included.
- Rental fees do not include sales tax or event fees
- All renters are required to provide Liability Insurance. A copy of the requirements can be found here.
- A release waiver is required for any equipment and/or vehicles left on site overnight.
- Outside food or drink is not permitted in the facility. A food buyout may be available for larger rentals.
For more information on private rentals, please fill out the form below: